Wednesday, 4 September 2019

Cease this madness

I have taken a short break from my enriching, soul-warming, and educational daily study of Non-Democratic Politics, by our own supreme leader Xavier, to express my deep concern over the recent traitorous political rumblings I have felt.

I am distressed classmates have you so quickly forgotten everything the Supreme Leader has done for us?! He who opened our eyes to the utopia of POLS209 which your very rebellion jeopardizes! He who has taught us to read, to write, you taunt with deranged ramblings about some animals on some farm! I cannot stand any longer for such talk, the Supreme Leader has protected us time and time again from attacks by INTP261, INTP212, POLS207, and more. I call to my classmates cease these troubles.

Why would we need another party? We have one!
Why do we need freedom? Xavier guarantees protection!
Why should the "censorship" reduce? I see no such thing, only the guiding of minds!


At least under Xavier the classes run on time!

5 comments:

  1. The party appreciates your efforts, comrade Sophie! Great work on behalf of this regime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically the classes are usually a couple of minutes overtime - and we all know Xavier is a puppet of US imperialism and the philosophy department.

    Also he doesnt even censor properly - maybe he secretely wants a revolution?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody knows I'm a puppet of US imperialism and the history department, Marcus.

      Delete
  3. Sophie, we fear you have been brainwashed too far into this system, blink twice if you need saving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, more members of the resistance! Good to know who you are...

      Delete