Saturday, 21 September 2013

North Korean propaganda

This article if is true has a propaganda documentary from North Korea about what is wrong with America. It is a weird moment when I agree with North Korea but a lot of it is so true.

The article:
http://superchief.tv/leaked-north-korean-documentary-exposes-western-propaganda-and-its-scary-how-true-it-is/

The clip:

7 comments:

  1. Was there something in particular that resonated with you, Amy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this documentary was created by a New Zealander (see an interview with him here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhQP7Z25fBE). The whole North Korean thing was a gimmick to make sure it got the attention it deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when people do that. I was suspicious about it.

      Delete
  3. I support the sentiment of this video, but I'm afraid I couldn't get through whole thing. What does the video pose as a solution to the problems of capitalism?

    I thought this was fitting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGaRtqrlGy8

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Keep the massespacified on the couch. Distract them with violence, death, and the illusion of celebrity."
    Whilst I'm not advocating the idea this was somehow planned, it really seems to have been effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm slightly confused, was that an answer to me? I feel like capitalism keeps "...the masses pacified on the couch" by distracting them "...with violence, death and the illusion of celebrity". A solution would then require liberation from 'the couch' before an effective attack on capitalism can be mounted? Though it is likely that both would/could occur simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete